Jim Carter

Default boat thieves are back in busiess

Hi Frank: Your insurance company may require you to install an alarm. Many
of the boats in my Marina put alarms on their boats after thieves did their
dirty work on them. The 38 Chris., in the next slip to mine, has both a
motion detector and a pressure switch under the carpet. It works!! One
boater put a silent alarm on his boat and the thieves were caught red
handed.
They were local kids looking for booze.
Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield
"Capt. Frank Hopkins" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hit again...
This time they got the generator, GPS, binox, toolbox, magnagrill,

fishing
poles, and a long list of miscellaneous items.
KRAP Now I have to go fight it out with the insurance.
--
Capt. Frank Hopkins

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks