Bert Robbins

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:45:34 -0400, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Bert Robbins wrote:
And, when were you "still in the Navy?"

Obviously, when F/A 18 was being deployed, and the F-4, A-4, and A-7
were
being phased out.

Don't know when that is? I'm not surprised that you don't know, only
that
you're willing to admit it. Maybe there is some hope.

The USMC started getting the F/A-18's in the early '80's for MAG-11 at El
Toro. Yeah, it took a few years to get them deployed to the entire fleet.
Now, F/A-18's are being phased out for the F/A-18 E/F's it will take 10
years or more at current production levels for the older A/B and C/D
models
to be phased out.

Drop it Bert - they know more than the people who build them, fly them
and work with them everyday.

It's not worth the rise in blood pressure.

I think I'll keep this going for a while longer, stinking squid now-it-alls
**** me off.