D-unit

"HotRod" wrote in message
This question is posted in can.rec.boating and alt.home.repair and

rec.boats

My Dad is looking at a twin engine (twin 260 hp) 25' boat. But he has one
major question? will he be able to take someone skiing behind a twin

engine
boat? A bunch of people we have talked to say that you don't ski behind a
twin engine boat,

WHY? Is it a problem with the wake or just cost of fuel?

Since he has also looked at a few single engine bowriders what would be

the
main advantage of the same size boat except twin engines? Disadvantages?

The twin engine boat is a Wellcraft 250 xl

I've done it a few times.. No problems that I can report.

Don B.