Brennum

Default Larson All American Model 166-Bumper trim cracked

I am in the process of inheriting a Larson All American 166 from my
father who has shed stored it since 1979. The boat appears sound but a
little dirty and has surface cracks on the stern and in places in the
decking. It also has a white trim running around gunwales of the boat
that has a 6 inch section that is badly cracked.

Two questions that I have for this group for which I offer thanks in
advance:

1. The cracks all appear to be surface. Should these be coated over
with some fiberglass repair product.

2. Does anyone know if there is a supply house for old Larson boats
that I can replace the whole trim or does anyone have a suggestion on
how to best repair the damaged section.

Thanks again in advance for any advice that can be offered.

Bill Brennum