Larry W4CSC

"Keith" wrote in
oups.com:

I've had to cut a hole in a wood panel before, then put a piece of
aluminum or plastic over or in it to mount a regular switch to. I've
also rounted out the hole behind the panel to allow for a regular
switch depth.

I like the idea of a switch panel that comes off from the outside (larger
than the hole screwed into the panel). It makes it much easier to service
as all you do is pull the screws and lay the panel over on its wiring.
With all the switches to the panel, you can also get more switches in a
smaller area than you can drilling one hole in wood at a time.

Please use RING terminals on all screws in electrical systems, not spade
lugs or push-on terminals. No ring terminal ever came off in a gale....

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and you're outlined in
chalk.