rozz

Our local fireworks are over the water, and we always enjoy seeing them
that way. We get there early afternoon and anchor out, and then picnic
and play until afterwards, and then join the parade home. It's a great
experience, but we do see a few drunks etc. The local police and coast
guard are out in full force however and keep things pretty well under
control. Out boat is big enough that the kids can go to sleep below
after the fireworks and we can concentrate on driving. Maybe you want
to buddy up with someone else if you try it though. We usually meet up
with friends so we can raft off of each other and help watch the kids
together. Good Luck!! Rozz