Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 06:53:20 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

I think you should get four of those larger jet engines and install them
on the tee-top on your new boat...just fire them off as you head out the
harbors...and make a lasting impression. You could adapt some rocket
launchers as jet engine holders. And if your main entines failed, as
Karen of Oz insists they will...well...you get the picture!

Speaking of Karen's screeds on FICHT, last week I took the Contender
out for a run and when I got back to the marina, there was a fellow
who helped my put it back in it's slip. He looked the boat over and
after looking at the E-TECs he says to me - hey, those are just
revamped FICHTS right?

Cut to the end of the conversation, I asked him if he had ever owned a
FICHT - no. Know anybody who had owned one? No. So what do you base
your opinion on? Well, everybody knows.........

Idiots.