Marty

Default Are my wife and kids nuts? July 4th weekend.

My wife and kids want to take the boat to our local lake (45 minutes away)
on Saturday and our friends lake (2 hours away) on the 4th this weekend.
I've never ventured out on a July 4th weekend for boating on LAKES. Do you
folks really enjoy boating on such a popular weekend? What's it take to
have a good time under extremely crowded conditions? Patience, and lots of
it, I assume. And sobriety until the boat and car driving are done for the
day, is my other assumption. And, finally, being with good family or good
friends or both, is my last first-to-mind assumption.

What are your tips and tricks that increase the odds of having a good time
on such a high-density weekend?

What's the latest you would get to your launch ramp each morning this
weekend?

Have a great, safe, sane, and fun 4th of July weekend!

Marty