Glenn Ashmore

I am getting the same song and dance from both my senators. As idiotic as
the bill is they don't have the guts to stand up against Santroum and the
Republican leadership.

If you guys don't speak up you will be paying a few hundered bucks a year to
get weather faxes and wind and sea state reports because the commercial
services are not going to service our needs as sailors without making a
profit. A profit on a product that we have already paid for.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Keith" wrote in message
ups.com...
I finally got a reply from Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson on the letter I
wrote her against that weather legislation by Santorum. She's one of my
senators, and on the committee the bill is with right now. An excerpt:

"While I agree NWS plays a vital role in monitoring weather to protect
citizens and provide information helpful to individuals and businesses,
I also believe increased market competition leads to greater industry
performance. As I continue to monitor this issue, you may be certain I
will keep your views in mind".

OK, so is she for or against the Santorum bill???? ;-)