William R. Watt

"Meindert Sprang" ) writes:

But the problem with boats is that you cannot make tight joints most of the
time. It's almost impossible to apply 4kg/cm2 on a joint which is several
meters long.

So true. If it weren't for the precision fit on the cheap boats I throw
together, PL Premium would have failed. Maybe my aim is a little better
than Mini-cup builders. Not by much I'd wager. PL Premium expands, fills
gaps, and holds just fine thanks. I've never had to mix it with any kind
of filler as I do with epoxy and did with "plastic resin".

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm