Keith

I finally got a reply from Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson on the letter I
wrote her against that weather legislation by Santorum. She's one of my
senators, and on the committee the bill is with right now. An excerpt:

"While I agree NWS plays a vital role in monitoring weather to protect
citizens and provide information helpful to individuals and businesses,
I also believe increased market competition leads to greater industry
performance. As I continue to monitor this issue, you may be certain I
will keep your views in mind".

OK, so is she for or against the Santorum bill???? ;-)