John H

On 30 Jun 2005 04:05:50 -0700, "captkeywest" wrote:

Sort of like "Dri deck" in looks (but did not see it at dridecks
website)

I heard great things about these anti fatigue mats to stand on; I even
saw the box and wrote what I thought the name was but I am not finding
it with a search.

I thought it was seashoos.com

anybody familiar with this stuff-- got a link?

TIA, Robert

Home Depot sells mats for putting on the floor in kid's rooms. They're rubber
pieces, two feet square, with interlocking edges. They can be easily cut with a
knife to fit just about any shape. I've lined the cuddy with them, and they work
great.
--
John H