*JimH*

"Real Name" wrote in message
Harry,
Since you have lied about graduating from Yale, your wife being a MD, your
Hatteras, your Lobster Boat, and the infamous Sock Puppet with the same IP
as you, you really shouldn't throw stones.

You know what they say about glass houses.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Would you like some more photos of my garage? It is permanently mounted
to its concrete footers.

Sure Harry. I love to look a pictures of garages. Then let's see a
picture of that custom made 36 foot lobster boat. You have to be more
proud of it than that 25 foot fishing boat you keep posting pictures of.

Ahh. Is this another admission from you, that my garage is not a travel
trailer? Is it?

Since you are at least partially telling the truth today, are you
prepared to admit that I never threatened you or Jayne, or, if you are
convinced I have, prepared to offer up proof? Or is this just another lie
you are perpetuating, like your lie about your moped ad?

I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake. You are not, even when the
facts are staring you in the face.

That is the difference between us. And yes, you did threaten me and my
wife.

Post some pictures of what you call your garage. For all I know it is the
side of your 1 bedroom house.

And how about a picture of that custom made 36 foot lobster boat while you
are at it. You have to be more proud of that than your 25 foot fishing
boat, the side of your house and your asphalt driveway (all of which you
have posted pictures here).

How about it Harry? Time to come clean? Eh?