Yo Ho

Harry,
You really are proud of that garage. Why aren't you as proud of your wife?

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

I wouldn't doubt it. They have both proved to be internet stalkers.

Your asshole buddy, Fritz is calling you. He wants his daily blow job
from you.

I've had enough of you and your foul mouth. Goodbye.

Am I going to have to wait until hell freezes over for you to apologize
for calling my solid masonry, brick and block garage, a one-room travel
trailer, Jim?

Here it is again.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...at-Fish/yo.jpg

By the way, it, too, is a three car garage, but I chose to have only a
double wide door. Actually, it is a three and a half wide garage. But I
didn't want any more overhead doors because I thought they would be
visually unappealing.

Would you like some more photos of my garage? It is permanently mounted to
its concrete footers.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.