thunder

Default OT--Democrats On Record Concerning WMD

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:08:01 +0000, NOYB wrote:

The lying issue is, well...no issue at all. He didn't lie about Saddam's
WMD's anymore than any of the Dems lied about them for the 5-year period
leading up to the war.

The more I read about this administration, the more I believe Bush didn't
lie. I think he gave far too much weight to Rumsfeld's rantings. While
lying may not be the issue, competence sure is. We preemptively invaded a
country on faulty intelligence. What do you tell the families of the 500
dead soldiers? Ooops, sorry.