Yo Ho

Chuck,
Since you and I know this is JimH let's remove that equation from the joke
(or is that the joke?). What is so funny about a guy trying to sell his
bike (or his son's bike) on a web site devoted to Mopeds?

Since I don't believe JimH made any statements concerning his "Harley" it
just doesn't really seem funny. Now if he was bragging about his Harley Hog
and you found this site, now that would be funny.

Is it possible you printed that link just so you could publish his home
phone number? That does seem like a low blow, don't you think?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Chuck,
What was your point you were trying to make? It looks to me that Jim
is
trying to sell a moped, did I miss something?

The point should be obvious.

There's a guy with a really similar name, living in about the same
location, who is a member of a group called the Moped Army. The Moped
Army slogan is "Swarm and Destroy". I think the image of an adult
trying to ride a MOPED while shouting out "swarm and destroy" is pretty
funny, and this is supposed to be a humor thread- right?

As the link clearly discloses, the Moped belongs to Jim's son: A guy
with a really similar name and living in about the same location. :-)