*JimH* wrote:
I did not post his home address. I did not stalk him to obtain that
information. I confronted him on several reviews and opinions he offered
here. If he chooses to offer boat reviews then he is subject to questions
and criticisms.

His retaliatory behavior, however, is certainly not acceptable and speaks
loudly of his personal ethics and morals.

And I did not post your home address, JimH.
I know where to find it, should I ever want it, but who would? Not like
I'm coming to visit anytime soon.

Your confrontations on my reviews and opinions are all
personality-based, not technical. You freely admitted you were not
familiar with the small Sea Ray I described, yet you characterized my
comments as so inaccurate that they were immoral. You're an ex-boater
who hovers around here hoping to take pot-shots at
people on your "list". If you want to challenge or confront people on
boating issues, stick to the issues and leave the personal remarks off
the table.

My "retaliatory" (very accurate choice of word, by the way) "behavior"
isn't intended to be something you would consider "acceptable". Duh----
that's why it really is "retaliatory".

You dish it out 24/7/365. Glad I could upset you just a bit by
returning the favor for a change. :-)