Chuck,
What was your point you were trying to make? It looks to me that Jim
is
trying to sell a moped, did I miss something?

The point should be obvious.

There's a guy with a really similar name, living in about the same
location, who is a member of a group called the Moped Army. The Moped
Army slogan is "Swarm and Destroy". I think the image of an adult
trying to ride a MOPED while shouting out "swarm and destroy" is pretty
funny, and this is supposed to be a humor thread- right?

As the link clearly discloses, the Moped belongs to Jim's son: A guy
with a really similar name and living in about the same location. :-)