*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but one
not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

JimH wrote:

For your information that moped belonged to my son. He bought it with
his
own money. I was selling it for him and that was one site that
exclusively
dealt with mopeds.

Get a life Chuck. Then find some higher moral standards to live by.

*****************

Make note: Dishes out all day everyday but hates to take it.
Make second note: Fails to recognize his son as a "guy with a really
similar name and living in about the same location".
Make third note: Apparently considers his typical behavior in the NG a
demonstration of a "higher moral standard"
Make fourth note: Follows his adversaries around the internet to make
snide personal remarks wherever he can, but considers viewing a
publicly available website where he has posted a Moped for sale
"stalking".

Conclusion: Just good old fashioned mean, and not so very bright.

Recommendation to "get a life": Whiz around on Moped, swarm and
destroy.

This really is turning into a funny thread. :-)

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it a
"hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me? Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.