P. Fritz

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are certain posters here - Hertvik, Smithers, Fritz, Robbins -
who
are so ashamed of what they do for a living they won't even discuss it
in general terms - but they are quick to put down what many other
people
who are more open about themselves do for a living.

Mr. Krause....does that also include atl_m who started the thread?

--

I'm a starter mechanic. I've run a starter and alternator shop for the
last 26 years.

Tim

harry is the one that should be ashamed of what he does for a
living.......sucking off of others labor via his union gig.

We've all seen what harry and his ilk do with personal information.......we
haven't found a need to lie about our lives like harry, kevin etc.