*JimH*

I did not post his home address. I did not stalk him to obtain that
information. I confronted him on several reviews and opinions he offered
here. If he chooses to offer boat reviews then he is subject to questions
and criticisms.

His retaliatory behavior, however, is certainly not acceptable and speaks
loudly of his personal ethics and morals.

He has now sunk to the same level as Harry Krause. Both are internet
stalkers. Both find it acceptable to post the name and address of NG
members they have a disagreement with.

Pathetic.

"ed" wrote in message
Jim, you have been doing nothing but attacking Chuck, now when he shoots
back you whine about it. Personally I think you two should meet and have a
beer and have a hell of a good time. Life is to short for this bs. But of
course this is just MY opinion . Btw Anyone wanna go fishing ?

Ed
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.allfunpix.com/fun_signs/p...h_service.html

That's a hoot!

(But it woulda been just as funny, no, even funnier, if it wasn't
lobbed at a specific individual)

Double standards Chuck? Me thinks so.

I remember you jumping on me for posting a similar juvenile picture, but
one not having any sexual connotations like this one does.

This picture and the post was a direct personal attack. But you find it
a "hoot" this time.....perhaps because it is directed towards me?
Indeed.

Double standards.

I understand now.