*JimH*

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Thank you Don, I knew you would finally see the blinding brilliance of
my capabilities soon enough.

Well...that calls for another 'western beer'!

I can stop drinking beer but, you can't stop being an asshole!

I don't think Don is not old enough to drink....he is still living with his
mother and just recently found enough money to purchase his own $80 electric
snow broom as he was tired of having to shovel him Mom's drive.

The problem is that an electric broom is meant to clear snow off front door
steps in southern Ohio, not 6 foot driveway drifts in snow country.

Poor Donny.