*JimH*

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:09:34 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Krause does not embellish..............he just makes up the entire story.

The boat, the education, the wife, the fishing trips..........

wonder what his real life is like? We know now he has a small one
bedroom
trailer (the pics he posted today proves it) with an asphalt drive that
used
to be gravel. I think he 25 foot fishing boat is worth more than his
trailer.

Carry on Krause. You are almost as entertaining as your buddy Kevin.

Assholes like Hert just can't stop frothing at the mouth long enough
to finish their bowl of sour grapes

Caught in another lie so attack those who report it. Gould has the same
tactic....did you teach him?

You never addressed the one bedroom trailer house caught in a reflection of
this 25 foot fishing boat you posted here today and gloated over. Combine
that with the fact the you never posting a pic of your custom made 36 foot
lobster boat.

Insecure? Yep.

A liar? Indeed.

And how absolutely funny to catch you in your constant lies. This is the
2nd in 2 days (the other was the post that started this thread). Previous
to that is was the house, the boat, the wife, the wife's career, your
education, your fishing experiences, your boating experience, your fathers
business.....the list goes on and on and you were caught in each and every
one of those lies.

You are one insecure person who needs to get a real life Krause.

How funny. No, how hilarious!