P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message
And he had to reply with insults followed by his little spin as he usually
does when backed into a corner. He must be taking lessons from Krause.

Both those guys are predictable and funny to watch while they try to

squirm
out of a lie or when backed into a corner.

But combined, they still don't come close to matching kevin. ;-)

"Newsgroup Reader" wrote in message
I wonder why Gould wants to pretend his "articles and reviews" are not
fluff PR pieces. It is common knowledge in the industry and with most
people who read boating magazines that you will never see an honest

review
of any boat in any of the boating magazines that sell ads.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

So what is the layup schedule of the SeaRay you did the fluff

*review*
on
Chuck? You called it a great boat and well constructed, so surely

you
can
fill us in with the hull and deck construction layup schedule.

I can describe the layup technique, but not the schedule.

Why not? You rated the boat as great in your fluff review. Surely you
looked into how the hull was constructed and what layup schedule was
being used. Are you now saying you didn't yet still *reviewed* the

boat
as exceptionally good, one that "goes fast and makes you look good"?