basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof.

Stupid
man.

Well, I guess it is possible that someone could grow it without smoking

it.
Or, lie about growing it in the first place.

And your point? You stated "Ya know smoking too much pot can do that
to you."
I asked for any proof you may have that I smoke pot. You're a damned
liar, just like you tried to lie about being an engineer,
JoeTechnician.

I never said that you smoked it.
The link is to a post where *you* said you were growing it.

http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Oh, hey, Joe, I hate to tell you this, but what would you think that
the words "ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you" imply? YOU
are saying that I smoke pot. I know you are too stupid to figure it
out, what with running cable consuming your every thought, but if you
weren't saying that I smoke pot, HOW could I POSSIBLY be "smoking too
much pot"?