Larry W4CSC

wrote in
oups.com:

globalist workforce training system
wrongly called "education."

I disagree. If public education were the "globalist workforce training
system" you say, public education would actually be teaching these kids to
DO something. It's not. It teaches them to become liberal arts college
students, a dead-end way to nowhere. The "gwts" would be teaching them
plumbing, electrical repair, carpentry, how to be a cashier and handle
money. Test my theory. Ask 10 high school seniors to make change for a
$7.43 restaurant bill out of a $20 bill. GWTS students would do this very
easy...as part of the cashier apprenticeship program. High school seniors
on their way to a liberal arts education have no idea how to make change or
fix a kitchen faucet that leaks. Try that too...()c;

The liberal arts students are easy to spot at McDonald's. Just turn off
the computers and open the cash drawers to see how many can make
change....(c;

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and you're outlined in
chalk.