Marek \Wayfarer\

http://users.frii.com/uliasz/wayfare...05/tws2005.htm

It was our 5th year of safari experience. In 2001, we came to Texas as
observers and I paddled about 1/3 of the safari course in my home made
Patuxent kayak. In 2002 and 2003 I run the race solo in Spencer X-treme
canoe with Connie as my team captain and finished in 78:19 and 66:05
hours respectively. We came again to San Marcos in 2004 but the race was
postponned twice due to flooding and we couldn't make the later date.

In 2005 I paddled solo again and finished in 69:29 hours. After three
finished safaris I can repeat after Jack Spencer: "It's not getting any
easier".

Marek
http://www.MarekUliasz.com