Peter Hendra

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:02:14 GMT, WaIIy wrote:

Peter Hendra wrote in
m:

Also FWIW - I once saw a gathering of homeschoolers on Boston Common.
I was interested to note that many said that they homeschooled their
children for religious reasons whereas in New Zealand and Australia it
is generally because we believe we can better educate our kids.
Peter

I'm glad you're not a judge drawing conclusions on such lame "evidence".

Pray forgive me my dear sir.

I fail to see where I drew any conclusions from "such lame "evidence"". There
was no conclusion to be drawn nor was any suggested. If your English
comprehension is such that you have trouble with basic English useage, then I
would point out that I merely made an observation and drew no conclusion
whatsoever. With a science background and well familiar with random sampling of
populations and the maths involved I would have sampled perhaps less than 0.05
percent and thus could not. Nor did I conduct a survey with properly structured
questions. I may however have hypothesised - but neglected to do even that.
Also, I have presented no "evidence" at all as there was none excepting
statements of a few people I talked to. They were the ones who told me that most
of the several hundred people present were Christians and homeschooling for
religious reasons.

As I said, I merely made an observation.

Forgive me all for this forthcoming sin but I suppose that you have similar
problems to shrub and his friends - Blair and Deputy Sherrif Howard in their
concept of what constitutes "evidence" - eg. "weapons of mass destruction"

Really, is there any need to make negative comments such as this?