John H

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:00:04 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

I think John can read for content, if he chooses to. The problem is,
he's desperately trying to find something wrong in your post to bolster
his low self esteem. His sagging ego is probably due to age, or
alcoholism.

The two times I saw him in person, I thought...this guy's a boozer or an
ex-boozer. He had that pickled look about him. His wife seemed really
nice, though.

Getting a little vicious, aren't we? Hee, hee.
--
John H