Newsgroup Reader

wrote in message
oups.com...
As far as this ridiculous claim of yours goes,

"He has to defend them.......Sea Ray paid him to do so."

I am sure you know that's a lie. I'm also sure you do not care. Why let
truth get in the way of a good old-fashioned JimH patented personal
attack?

Why is this not a factual statement? Does SeaRay run ads in your magazine?
Does your magazine live and die by the ad revenue generated by boat builders
and suppliers? Does the retail price of your magazine cover a tiny faction
of the cost to produce your magazine? Does your editor pay you to write
fluff pieces "selling the sizzle" of boats and boating? If you insisted on
writing unbiased reviews of the boats you discuss, would any of the articles
ever get published and would you earn any money?