Leanne

wrote in message
oups.com...
JimH wrote:

Chuck just did a fluff review of a SeaRay and found absolutely

no
problems
with it. His final impression was that you need one to "look

good and
go
fast", or something to that effect.

*************************

I've got no problem with somebody who knows their butt from

first base
expressing a negative opinion about a boat. The operative

standard
should be, "Brand X boats are crap...BECAUSE (insert factual,

current,
technical reason here)." What will we hear next? "All Sea Ray

owners
wear too many gold chains and have small sexual organs!"?

(actual
quote from a recent "classic" post from a non-boater in this

NG)

SeaRay owners wearing too many gold chains??? Imho, after they
make the down payment for the boat, they have to give them all
up in payment for the their lobotomy. Just observing after
cruising in Florida waters. I don't know if it is just arrogance
or too much Budweiser, but they tend to be the most
inconsiderate folks on the water.

Leanne