John H

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:13:53 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
wrote in
oups.com:

While you're at it, are you willing to admit that the shocking photo on
David Pascoe's site actually represents a failed repair, and not OEM
construction?

Notice how that website is STILL, after all these years, ONLINE? If it
were false, Brunswick's lawyer clan would be on David Pascoe so fast his
hat would have sailed off. They haven't and it's STILL ONLINE!

Being in denial the Sea Ray name isn't the Sea Ray of old isn't going to
change the slipshod workmanship and lousy, cheap designs. Yacht
standards,
my ass. Sue me.

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and you're outlined in
chalk.

Chuck just did a fluff review of a SeaRay and found absolutely no problems
with it. His final impression was that you need one to "look good and go
fast", or something to that effect.

He has to defend them.......SeaRay paid him to do so.

First, Jim, I can't believe you're crossposting this crap. Second, yeah, Chuck
gets paid by his publisher who gets some advertising dollars from Sea Ray, so
indirectly your statement has a *very little* basis in fact.

Your assertion that Chuck shouldn't post his fluff piece here because newbies
might see it, also has *very little* basis in fact. In all your time here, have
you *ever* heard anyone say, "I bought my boat 'cause Chuck said it was nice and
it's a piece of ****?" Me neither.

I would hope that one who has earned enough money to buy a boat has more sense
than to buy one based on one article he's read.
--
John H