John Fereira

"donquijote1954" wrote in
oups.com:

Some of you fish, I don't. Would you explain to me why people go to a
beautiful place to fish and turn it into a garbage dump? How f'n
retarded do you have to be to do this?

You're not talking about people who fish. You're talking about people who
litter. Every year the local Trout Unlimited chapter has 2-3 outings to hit
the local rivers specifically just to clean up. A couple of years ago I was
out flyfishing and pulled two bicycles and a shopping cart from one of may
favorite sections. It's a creek that runs through the middle of town ( I
used to live a block and half away from it) so it's not exactly the most
pristine of surroundings but it also has an annual run of brown trout and
landlock salmon, some of which more than 10 pounds.