Harry Krause

Default OT--Democrats On Record Concerning WMD

NOYB wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message news:tGgSb.1758
My, my, my...you're a little testy tonight...and a class act to boot!

Nevertheless, contrary to what your simple mind may think, Saddam was
anything but "innocent".

Do you honestly, and I mean honestly think that Bush and his henchmen
didn't lie to the american public?

I don't think Bush lied...just as I don't believe Hillary Clinton, Bill
Clinton, Sandy Berger, Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, Scott Ritter, John Kerry, Bob
Graham, Barbara Boxer, Robert Byrd, John Edwards, John Rockefeller, Howard
Dean, Dick Gephardt, Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, or Madeline Albright lied when
they said Saddam had WMD's and was a threat to the U.S. Read the quotes
from each of them. How do you explain those quotes?

Do you honestly believe all of those Democratic leaders were lying when they
read the same intel reports as Bush and came to the same conclusions as
Bush?

None of the others you mentioned had a political agenda for invading Iraq.

Further, none, if POTUS, would have decide on the 2nd day in office, o
invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

Further, all would have paid more attention to what obviously was the
correct assessment on the part of the UN.

Bush was and is a war-mongering asshole. You can rationalize all you
want, but the fact remains that Bush lied, bull****ted and hoodwinked us
into Afghanistan and Iraq.

The problem is, after he lied, bull****ted and hoodwinked himself, he
pulled the same crap on us.

There's a reasonably good chance now that Bush has delivered himself a
fatal blow. If he is defeated in November, the next President can devote
himself to repairing our reputation around the world from the
devastation heaped upon it by the incompetent ass now in the White House.
--
Email sent to is never read.