MMC

Just took a little convincing?
MMC

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"MMC" wrote in
:

When I joined the Navy at 18 years old, you and your neighbors
wouldn't have wanted me to have that kind of authority

I guess that's why Navy didn't want me to have a gun and bullets at the
same time....(c; I've stood watch with a .45 automatic with no shells
many
times. Once this happened in Malta when one of the divers grabbed the
watch's .45 and put a hole in a gondola taxi because the driver was
****ing
on the side of his dive boat. The international incident cooled when they
took away our ammo and assured the Maltese it couldn't happen again, but
noone ****ed on our small boats after that, either. Gondola drivers never
went near them!

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and you're outlined in
chalk.