Don White

Eisboch wrote:

Why do I have this faint, far away recollection of being told to never put
grease on a hitch ball? Maybe it was bad advice, but it stuck in my head
for some forgotten reason.

Eisboch

When I was using my old utility trailer, I'd put a bit of vasoline on
my nice stainless steel
ball to protect it fron the old rusty coupler on the trailer.
Boy, did the wife get irritated when she brushed her skirts up against
the mess when I forgot to remove the ball.
Opps..just remembered...I have the drawbar installed now and she goes
grocery shopping early Saturday mornings...