William Smith

I did that with a new truck. Well the dealer called back and said they
would lower there price. ex: Ford 3/4 got beat out by a GMC 1 ton. I told
the Ford dealer what the GMC cost and he told me if I can get that to go and
buy it. I did. The next day, the Ford dealer called me up and said they
would match that price...TOO LATE....
Just the fun of it!!!

--
Bill & Debbie
04 -- Yam TTR125 (Electric Start)
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Marty" wrote in message
I'm getting ****ed off at the Sea Ray dealer. I was interested in the

Sea
Ray 185 Sport.

What other brands, in Northern California, are comparable in quality to
Sea Ray that might have an alternative to the Sea Ray 185 Sport?

Make sure to drive into the SeaRay dealers showroom parking lot with your
new non-SeaRay boat in tow and walk into the showroom and proudly point

out
the salesman and loudly state that if he hadn't jerked you around you

would
have bought from XYZ.