Me

In article .com,
"Tim" wrote:

Thanks John, n Larry.

This thing never did make any spark knock. But then again, I think the
ehad damage was already done before I got the boat.

I didn't realize that about the gasahol. There's very few stations
that sell non alcohol fuel anynmore. One guy that works on small
engines (lawn mowers, weed eaters etc.) told me that some stations will
run up to 15% alcohol in their fuel and it won't even be designated on
the pump, so you don't know if you're getting alcohol or not"

Kind of a bummer really. But there is a place on the way to the lake
that does sell
110 octane racing fuel (+/-) guarenteed not to have juice in it. I
wonder what that would do. It's expensive but cheaper than a blown
head for no more boating than I'll really do this summer.

Tim

If gasahol is your problem, then just by 80/85 Aircraft Fuel.
No alcohol in that stuff, but it is a bit pricey for a boat guy....

Me or 100/110 if you want to spend considerably more.....