Brian Whatcott

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:34:30 GMT, Gene Kearns wrote:

[ Brian Whatcott]
Zinc narcosis is noted by welders who join galvanized steel.
The vapor induces a vivid headache which remits in a day or two. Then
there are the serious side-effects....

[Gene Kearns]
Oh.... BS. Metal fume fever's symptoms are widely understood.... such
as a headache and flu-like symptoms.... certainly not something to be
knowingly and willfully undertaken.

Hmmmm. I mention a vivid headache - but in Gene's view that is BS,
instead he corrects me, the symptoms are a headache and flu-like
systems.

Yep, sure Gene - I stand corrected. I'll never, EVER make a huge
dumb mistake again like that one.

Then there's Rosalie, getting a little full of herself while denying
that inhalation of zinc vaporization by-products is responsible for
the headache associated with zinc coated materials.

Yep, sure Rosalie, you know best....

Where do you folks get off with this stuff.... :-)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK