Frank wrote:
Oh, yeah, gotta ditto this. Yes, even the part about the U.S., despite
my status as a citizen of said entity. We're getting ready to start
cruising toward the Caribbean in a coupla months (as soon as we get the
new boat ready). We'll be flying a "world" flag from our stern.

"Homeland Security!" Snort! A bureau name (and philosophy and tactics)
straight out of the Third Reich. And is there anything more
"unamerican" than the soi-disant "Patriot" Act? Lately, however, I've
been hearing rumors of impeachment. I can only hope. Guess I'd better
keep a U.S. ensign with the other courtesy flags. Just in case.

But to move away from politics... Homeschooling at sea! I can't wait!
The kids are pretty excited, too.

I hope you are keeping them far from the WWW & TV and teaching them the
Mandarin they will soon need to survive in the coming reich.

Another Frank
Former Homeschooler