Keenan & Julie

"John Fereira" wrote in message
.. .
Keenan & Julie wrote in news:BEDDFE54.1DA49%
:

in article
, Michael Daly at
wrote on 6/21/05 3:25 PM:

On 21-Jun-2005, Keenan & Julie wrote:

Maybe the person you know sells crappy paddles.

Lendal.

Mike

Excellent, now I know what not to buy. Thanks Mike.

That's rather silly

I know. I was being silly.

This group needs an enema. Even groups discussing the prevention of nuclear
annihilation take themselves less seriously.

But since there is this desire to turn paddling into some sort of
intellectual cage match, I have to ask, can anyone point me to an official
communication from Lendal advising owners of Lendal paddlers not to use
their Lendal paddle as brace for entering their kayak because it will result
in their paddle breaking?

Yesterday I used my Werner paddle to pry a car out of a ditch. No damage (to
the paddle) evident.

Thank you.