Stretch Head

I go to Catalina often and if I were using your boat I would go as early as
possible and come back on the morning also. The spring line is easy for you
and gives a great view. Have fun!!

"Marty" wrote in message
I want to take my SeaRay 185 Sport to Two Harbors at Catalina Island
departing from Marina Del Rey or Long Beach.

I've made the trip countless times in my 32 foot sailboat. I'm very
comfortable with the trip and the conditions that I've encountered. I

would
take the sailboat even in heavy weather, but would only take the SeaRay

185
in fair weather conditions. I would certainly back off in any summer
conditions that felt uncomfortable to me or my guests.

What I would like to know is have you ever made the crossing in a small

boat
and can you tell me that it's a safe passage?

Thanks