Fiona Stirling

Default variables effecting boat speed.

there is some question regarding boat speed ( optimum hull speed ) and
boat length. this was initiated by a simple question with what I would
have thought would have been a generalized but simple reply.
i have a decent understanding of the theory and practical dynamics
involved.
i will wade in with a pretty simple set of dynamics when I get a chance
..
this should not run a slight to anyone or any kayak as they all have a
purpose, a clientele, and a place.
semantics and sniping at individuals will only deminish what should be
a civil comparison of notes.
for speed and efficiency i think the Inuit had it about right.
go at it .
fiona stirling.