RobR

Default looking for boat recommendations

Here's the scoop, we're moving to Plum Island and the house comes
with docking rights. The "dock" which is located on a river inlet just
before the ocean doesn't appear to be more than a strip of dirt where
people just run up their canoes.

I'd love to have something fairly inexpensive that I could leave out
all the time until winter comes along that I really don't have to
worry about taking care of that will get me around the river.
I was thinking along the lines of a Zodiac. Would something
like this work for my needs? Does it stay inflated for weeks
at a time? Would it be easy to chain and lock up with a bike
type lock?

Thanks for any ideas.