jps

Default OT--Democrats On Record Concerning WMD

In article et,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

Yawn...

Let's talk about the policy of pre-emptive strikes in the light of

bad
intelligence...

Stupid, stupid, stupid policy that David Kay himself said you had

have "pristine intelligence" in order to assume.

We have blood on our hands and have lowered ourselves to the level

of
Saddam. Killing innocent people for dubious reasons.

So you think that Saddam's regime, the Taliban, and al Qaeda members

are
"innocent people"? How interesting.

You ****ing dweeb.

My, my, my...you're a little testy tonight...and a class act to boot!

Nevertheless, contrary to what your simple mind may think, Saddam was
anything but "innocent".'

Go ahead and cut the only intellgence you've witnessed all day.

We killed thousands of Iraqis to get to one goofball who'd obviously
already entered an advanced stage of dementia.

So dementia is a reason to excuse the guy's murderous ways, eh? Sorry, but
that ploy didn't work for Vincent "The Chin" Gigante either. Saddam was
openly paying bounties to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. He
was pursuing long range missile technology from N. Korea. He maintained all
of his scientists, technology, and documents to continue with his pursuit of
WMD's. And, finally, there's enough circumstantial evidence for a
reasonable person to conclude that he was involved (via monetary and
intelligence aid), with several terrorist attacks against our country since
1993.

He was evil...so you're damn right he suffered from dementia. Sane people
don't order the murders of over a million people.

Yeah, many of which died using the weapons and materials we supplied!!!
Most of those murdered were dead years before our little dubious
chickenhawk escapade.

GHW Bush was instrumental in tens of thousands himself at the end of the
Gulf War.

There's blood all over our hands. Your revisionist history doesn't do
anything to cover that up.