Dan J.S.

"tony thomas" wrote in message
news:UYnte.86563$xm3.30806@attbi_s21...
I assume by nothing worked you mean that when you turned the key nothing
happened. Starter did not spin or anything.
I would start by checking the battery connections and make sure they are
clean and tight. Then move to the connections at the motor. Then check
the fuse on the motor.
Then check the solenoid connections.

If you mean that the starter spins but it won't fire. Verify that the
kill switch is making good contact.
Make sure all electrical contacts are clean and secure.
Check for fire at the plugs.
Verify you have good fuel flow and the bubble is pumped tight.

Tony, yes it is spinning, nothing catches. I verified the kill switch but I
didnt check the plugs. When I pump the bubble, I hear this air suck like
noise, but there is no gas spilling into the water. Could that be something?
I am not sure I heard this before.