JR_FXLR

"TCC" wrote in message
I am considering buying a 17 ' 2002 Sea Fox with a a 90 hp Mercury elpto
engine. Does anyone have any experience with such a boat? Good / Bad?
Please
advise.
Thanks

Those are made right up the road from me, and I really wanted to like it
when I bought my new boat 2 months ago. I never did take one out, but I did
spend quite a bit of time crawling around a 19ft cc. Out of the 6 I looked
at, I'd put it mid to low end. Fit and finish was average, dash was kind of
plain. Price was right on though. I've heard they are pretty solid boats.

SeaPro, SeaBoss, Scout, and Key West (my new boat) were above them on my
list, but all were more expensive.

JR