Jere Lull

In article ,
Larry W4CSC wrote:

I looked at some of the correspondence materials they used. Most
impressive. World travelers, the boys got lots more experience at
sea than any kid in the finest private school in the country. What
they lacked was socialization with their generation, as do most home
schoolers, which is not good.

I'm not so sure. The socialization skills of the land-bound leaves a lot
to be desired. My nieces and nephew (now about 25-35) were largely home
schooled and their social skills are better than most of their
contemporaries that I work with. In addition, their values and ethics
are considerably more mature.

In general, the cruising kids I see are better adjusted to the real
world. They definitely know what responsibility is, and why it's
important.

--
Jere Lull