Frank

I agree pretty much with your assessment of our culture, such as it is.
I think that the schools are part of the indoctrination process,
however. Look at your own wording, "...teach the kids to be sheep."
Where do kids spend most of their day being herded around, told what to
do, told to be quiet, told when to think, and what to think, but not to
think too much. Actually having an original thought and questioning
something a teacher says is the rankest form of breaking from the herd
and results in instant and complete ostracism.

Do you disagree with my sweeping generalizations about school?