jps

Default OT--Democrats On Record Concerning WMD

In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...

Yawn...

Let's talk about the policy of pre-emptive strikes in the light of bad
intelligence...

Stupid, stupid, stupid policy that David Kay himself said you had to
have "pristine intelligence" in order to assume.

We have blood on our hands and have lowered ourselves to the level of
Saddam. Killing innocent people for dubious reasons.

So you think that Saddam's regime, the Taliban, and al Qaeda members are
"innocent people"? How interesting.

You ****ing dweeb.

My, my, my...you're a little testy tonight...and a class act to boot!

Nevertheless, contrary to what your simple mind may think, Saddam was
anything but "innocent".'

Go ahead and cut the only intellgence you've witnessed all day.

We killed thousands of Iraqis to get to one goofball who'd obviously
already entered an advanced stage of dementia. Oh, and his eeeevil
sons.

Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz and the rest of the
chickenhawks made the most of dubious intelligence in order to sell the
war to the American public. A collective Jim Jones sort of experience
for all us suckers who get a stiffy when the pres waves the American
flag.

You go ahead and drink that coolaid since it's so refreshing to you. I
happen to know its brewed from pure poop.

jps